"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."
My Thoughts:
When I read this Quote, I remember my English Teacher, Prof. Anthony. He used to tell us about his experiences with teachers with horrible English, who he claims have been teaching English for more that 10 years!

While telling this, the point Prof. Anthony wanted to make was that when these teachers said they had 10 years of experience, they actually meant they had effectively 2 years of experience and for the rest 8 years they repeated the same thing they had learned for the first 2 years.

I feel that there is always something new to be learned, each day….err…each moment. A person who had not learned anything from his life has wasted the precious time of his life.

These were my thoughts, Looking forward to hear it from you

No comments: