"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever"


My Thoughts:
I chose this particular Quote for my first Blog because of three reasons:

1. Its speaks about Life and death -- Lets take a situation when a person knows he is going to die the next day…..would he spend his day in the same way as he had been doing all his life?

2. It speaks about continuous learning -- I always feel that Life is trying to teach me a lot each day….each moment…..and what is Life trying to teach me….? I think it is teaching me what it is…!

3. The Quote is by Gandhi-ji – It is no wonder to have such precious words of wisdom from one of the most influential person in the history of this world, whom we call as Mahatma (Superior Soul).

These were my thoughts on this quote. Looking forward to know about your thoughts and please correct me if I am wrong in any sense.

No comments: