Quote & Thought for the Day -- Friday, 22 Aug '08


"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable"
--Anonymous


My Thoughts:
This particular quote brings me to a question as to why should one select his friend on the basis of skin color. The fact is that nobody gets the chance to choose the way He/She looks. But it’s in the hand of that person to decide what character he is going to wear on his external appearance. So why not be wise enough to see what a person has chosen as his character and then take her as our friend?
Allah Almighty has blessed us with a unique identity. I am thankful to Allah for making me what I am and blessed me with a loving family and an “Army” of good Friends.
Well as far as the choosing socks are concerned….I don’t care. 
So tell me how do you choose your friends….?

No comments: