Quote & Thought for the Day -- Monday, 1 Sept '08

I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.

My Thoughts:
Have you seen a blacksmith making things out of tough metal? He first heats the metal and then he forges it into whatever he wants. But can he do the same things so easily with out heating the metal? No…not so easily. And can he do the same thing only by heating the metal? No….Certainly he won’t get what he wants by only heating the metal.

In the above example, let’s put the Forging as your hard work and the Heating as your Luck. Now the same questions and the same answers…..you can achieve something very easily if you have both hard work and luck. It is a little tougher if you have no Luck. But it is impossible to achieve something if you bank on only your Luck.

No comments: